Thursday 26 August 2010

Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner Reveiw

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

This is a review on the Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner. I will try to put it in as much as possible and I hope you like it.


★ The Aussie shampoo I have is the Miracle Moist. I use this on because my hair is very dry at the bottom and gets greasy at the top after a few days. I like this because it smells so good and it helps the ends and my hair. I also think it makes my hair feel alot softer on its own. And my hair is not as dry anymore.


★ The Conditioner I have is the Mega Instant. On the bottle it says every day use. When I go this ( well my mum got it for me ) I was worried about this because I would not use this everyday. But I find that it leaves your hair feeling so so so SOFT !! and healthy. I love this conditioner, also because my hair is very thick so I use a heavy conditioner. And for thick, dry hair this works so well. Even when I leave it to dry naturally it still feels soft which I love !!

★ So that's it if anyone has any other aussia shampoo I should try for thick and long hair then comment and let me no. Also let me no about what shampoo and conditioner you all use and let me no if it is any good !
Cutecatrjazz★

2 comments:

  1. Yayy you did it! Btw hun it's "Aussie" not "Aussia" Lol, Text me if you want to come to the gym on tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how stupid could i get nd yh ill go again if u dnt mind ill just ask my mum x

    ReplyDelete