Sunday 1 August 2010

July favourites

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

This is my July favourites and this is my second post of the day and I'm just in the blogging mood I guess. But I have a Problem. I'm going away with my family for 2 and a half weeks so there will be no posts during that time. So I'll try to get as many as I can up this week. But enough of that I'm going to get right into it. I only have 5 favourites because I didn't want this to be endless.

★ This is the Johnson's 3 in 1 facial wash. I love this product I don't no if this was in my last favourites if it was sorry. But I have used this for about 2-3 years and I love it. It just leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed !! But I find it does keep it clear


★ This is the Rimmel London lipstick in 090 Foxy. You might be able to tell that this is an older lipstick. But i love it. I'm darker skinned as I have said many times so this on my lips, just gives it a bit of shine and colour it LOVE it !!


★ This is an Aussia Shampoo and i love it, it repair some of my split ends. But if you want to try it out I recommend trying the travel size ones. I did this and I loved it. Their conditioners are also very good.


★ This is one of the Aussia Conditioners and my mum bought both of these for me. And on the bottle it says " for everyday conditioning " Which i don't do everyday. But I still find it works all the same.


★ This is my last favourite and this is Biosilk. Which can not be bought in the UK but can be in the US. My mum bought it when she was over there. It smells so nice and makes your hair feel so so so soft. But it is a bit pricey. And the bottle looks like a figure which I love.

So that was my July favourites and I hoped you enjoyed it.
Look out for more soon
Cutecatrjazz x

4 comments:

  1. Great favourite! You should schedule some post for when you are away

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea like plan out what i want to post before i do away ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog post! i can't like without my aussie shampoo and i can't find anything that compares! love your blog =) xx

    http://starsglittermagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much im so happy you like it. ANd i no Nothing can beat aussia shampoo x

    ReplyDelete