Wednesday 4 August 2010

Summer (holiday) must haves !!

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

So I was thinking of a post to do and i had a hard time thinking of some before I leave for a while. So there will be about 4-5 posts up until friday. ( that will be the last post up on that day ) So i hope you all like this post and comment for any last minuet things you want me to post.


★ I recommend bringing an Ipod if you have one. Which I'm pretty sure mostly everyone has a music or movie player of some sort. I thik this is good for summer to bring to the beach, pool, or any trips your going on. This is good entertainment.


★ I also recommend bringing a book for those who dont like to use and tech stuff like phones, ipod, laptops ect. But even if you do like that stuff a book is still worth bringing because it gives you a chance to relax :)


★ I would also have Filp Flop only because they are so comforable and nice to wear in hot weather. I dont have a pair like this i just thought thwy were bright and cute !


★ I think sunglasses are one of the most important things for summer because without them your eyes will kill. And everyone has there own style and even if they dont like one pair there are 100's to choose from. Just find one that suits you.

★ I also think summer make up is an imporant thing for summer but I dont have a picture of this.

★ Also I would like to say thank you for the comment form Chole ( www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com ) please go check out her blog I really like it and I have read so some of here post they are so so good. SO check her out !! : )

Cutecatrjazz x

No comments:

Post a Comment