Tuesday 3 August 2010

My Skin Care And Products

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

This is going to be all about my skin and what I do to keep it smooth and healthy. I'm not saying I have the best skin in the world or that I love it, but over the last year my skin has cleared up alot. So i though I would share my products with you and how I use them. I have four products and one is a face mask which I don't have a picture of but I'll put in a link to were you can get it. Let's start.


★ This is the Johnson's 3 in 1 refreshing facial wash. I have used this product for ages and I think I mentioned this in my favourites. It leaves my face feeling refreshed, soft and awake in the morning. I use this 5 out of 7 days a week. When I put this on my face i usually use a face scrubber.


★ This is the Botanics Purifying face scrub for normal/oily skin. I have very oily skin so this product is really good for my skin. It contains little grains in the formula which I like because they sin into your skin. I use this 2 times because this has little grains in it then I don't thin I need to use a facial scrubber. Also I only use this 2 times a week because it exfoliates your skin.


★ This is a toner which I think is SO amazing for your skin. If you don't have a toner ... you need one!! I have the Clean and Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleansing Lotion. There is another one but it does have a strong smell, I picked the sensitive one. I use this every morning with a cotton wool pad and rub it all over my face. Avoiding my eyes and mouth. I think this helps get rid of spots. I could not live with out it.


★ This is a Johnson's facial cream mine is for dry and sensitive skin. There are two kinds. I like this because it keeps my face feeling soft and fresh all day and does not get greasy and it smells really nice. I use this everyday.

★ The last thing that I have to tell if a face mask and is from Boots own line. Its there 3 minuet clay mask (LINK)
http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Essentials-Cucumber-3-Minute-Clay-Mask-50ml_869647/
This face mask is for all skin types and i highly recommend this I really like it.

So this is my skin care and products I hoped you liked it and look out for another one to more. Please comment and I'm always open to ideas, and i need some so please let me no.

Cutecatrjazz x

No comments:

Post a Comment