Tuesday 3 August 2010

My Top 5 favourite Nail Polish

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

This is going to be my top 5 favourite nail polish. Again thank you to all the people that follow my blog I'm so happy and another thing is if anyone has any ideas of what I can post then Please Please Please comment and let me no. I sorry there was no post yesterday but there might be two up today. Ohh by the way this is not my hand on these photos.


★ This is Rimmel London in 825 Sky High. This is a very pretty mermaid green/ blue colour. And I love to wear bright blues on my nails. So I really do recommend this colour. And I think this was in a one of my hauls.


★ This is the Rimmel London in 805 Grey Matter. This is a really pretty grey colour, there is also one from Barry M which I think is a darker so I prefer this colour.


★ This is Barry M in 295 Turquoise. This is a really bright blue and I love it. I tried a close colour to this from Barry M as well but I didn't like it. But I love 295 its the best bright blue I have tried.


★ This is the 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Royal Indigo. This is a really nice deep purple colour. I bought this in a set with an eye shadow and mascara for £1.50. I don't no if they still do this but if they do then I highly recommend getting it.


★ This is my last one it's the Collection 2000 hot looks fast dry nail polish in 35 Dynasty. I love this colour because in the bottle it looks like a light pink, but when you put it on its like a bright purple and i love it. its very summery !!

So that's my top 5 Nail polishes and again thank you for my followers and please comment and tell me things that you all want to be posted.
Look out for more posts
Cutecatrjazz x

2 comments:

  1. they are all really gorgeous colours!

    www.not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I have a thing for bright colours. If you like them you should try the rimmel london ones or the barry m. So So good and bright. If you like bright colours.

    ReplyDelete