Saturday 11 September 2010

Update/ Nail polish/ lip gloss review

★ Hello Everyone !!:) x

★ So this post is going to be split into three parts. PART ONE : So I know when the summer stared I had loads and loads of post and then I took a break, and then I started to slow down. So I think I’m going to stick to the most being one post per week and if I can’t do that ( which I’m sure I can ) Then it will be one every two weeks. So yeah that’s that

★ PART TWO : The Nail polish that i have tried again and again is a blue nail polish in Turquoise which is a really bright blue colour that I love. I have a thing for really bright colours that stand out !
Also what I have been loving is their 3 in 1 nail polish. Which is a top coat, base coat and nail hardener. My Friend said it was so good and worth buying, and it would help my nails. It has helped so much I completely recommend this nail polish and it dries really fast as well. ( this is not my hand by th eway )




★ PART THREE : The lip gloss that I have a short review on Body Shop lip gloss and its one of their Shine Lip Treatment lipgloss. Mine that i have was acutally a present so the one I have is in 15 Cherry Shimmer I think. But I love this because its so sticky and that way it does not fade a quickly as other lip gloss. I have seen some other ones on the Body Shopwebsite they are £9.50 bit much but If you like sticky lipgloss that tells it's true collur then I recomend this to YOU! ( the one that I have is the cherry colour one, just thought you might like to see what another one looks like. )



Well that's that I hoped you liked it and look for another post next week :) xx
★Cutecatrjazz x

1 comment:

  1. hey i've given you an award over at:

    http://starsglittermagic.blogspot.com/2010/09/one-lovely-follower-award.html

    =) xx

    ReplyDelete