Saturday 19 June 2010

Haul ( part two ) jewellry

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

★ This is going to be my part TWO as you guys can see, again sorry sorry sorry for the pictures im still working on that i mean it :)




★ This is a white flower ring that is kinda big. When I went shopping with friends my aim was Jewellery and Make up. So I got this big ring i like it alot but i wish i got it in purple too.



★ The white ring in this I like a little but it's not my favourite but it was much nicer than the black.

★ The black ring I bought is nice but a bit small ( the shape ) i no they had another one in New Look its a black flower with sliver out lines. It's really nice i would have bought it but i could not find it :(.



★ The black earings i like in this are really nice to just wear every day becuase they are just the right size not to big or samll.

★ The white earings however i dont really like becuase they are a bit too big and i dont like the look of them.



★ I bought a pair of earings like this ( my picture came out rubbish ) i really like them.



★ My friend for her birthday gave these away in a little bag it was so cute the package thing. I like these.



★ I again bought these earings but the base was silver not gold. I really like them to wear to school, because they are verry simple earings to wear anytime.

★ So thats it i might do a TAG for my next update. :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment