Saturday 19 June 2010

A Haul ( part one ) Make up

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

★ So as you can tell this is going to be a haul. I went shopping with my friend and some ohter for her birthday Shens Beautyy ( chech her out again ) and this is what I got.



★ Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry in 42 Teeny Bikini = £1.97
This looks like a really nice deep purple colour and I think its nice, just maybe not for summer as I said its a bit dark.

★ Rimmel London 60 SECONDS in 825 Sky High = £3.49
I saw this colour on cerealandtoast's video on ' Favourite Summer Essentials ' I love to wear bright blues on my nails becaue im kinda dark but yeah I cant wiat to try it out.



★ Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Beige = £1.99
My friend bought this and i wanted something light to wear on my face for the summer and she said that this was really good. I think it is.

★ Collection 2000 16hour Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer in 4 Deep = £4.99
I like this alot but it does leave a sort of grey finish after maybe I have not got the right colou but this was the darkess they had.

★ Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Curved Brush = £1.99
Again my friend had this Mascara and her eye lashes look amazing so long and curved I hope mine will look the same.




★ Divine mineral based eyeshadow palette in sunset 568 = £5.99
This is my first ever Sleek Palette and i alreay love it I like all the warm colour and now I want all of them. I really like the shimmery pink on the bottom right.

Im really sorry the photos are so bad im trying to learn how to upload from another camara if I can. Keep tuned for my Part Two :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment