Thursday 1 July 2010

Review on Nail Polish

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

★ So today i was thinking it has been a while since i posted a review because all i have done so fare are hauls. So i was just wanting to try something different that i hope you all like. Also i have another follower, thank you so much it really means alot to me.

★ So the first thing is the Rimmel London 60 seconds Nail Polish in 825 Sky High

★ This is not my hand but the picture that I took was not as good quality as this so i hope you still see the colour truly. This is a lovely colour really nice for summer, and when you put the first coat it looks like a mermaid green colour but when you put the second or even third it look really like a sea/sky blue. It an amazing colour and i strongly recommend it ( looks the best on short nail )

★ The Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry 42 Teeny Bikini mail polish


★ This again is a really nice purple colour. This is the second dark purple colour i have bought ( my first was the 17 royal indigo ) and i didn't like it that much because I'm kinda dark. But i though it would be a more neon colour, but its not. But the colour is OK. I think I would like it for Winter or just before maybe. But not the best colour purple.

★ Well guys that's my review again please stay tuned for more hauls, reviews, tags ect. Thanks biii xx

jazzy ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment