Sunday 6 June 2010

May Favourites ( 06/06/2010 )




★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

This is my first post and i have decided to make it a May Favourites. This idea came from a very good friend of mine Shens Beauty. ( go check out her blog it's really really good + girlie )

So this is my MAY FAVOURITES !! :) xx

★ Botanics Normal/Oily Purifying Face Scrub

.This is one of my favourites because it's getting hotter now ( YAY ! ) my face gets really oily and I don’t like it :(. But this is really good to use in the morning. For the rest of the day I don’t have oily skin. x

★ Clean&Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion

. Without this product I would DDDIIIIEEE. This is really good, it refreshes your face and keeps it looking clean. But the smell not so good other than that GREAT !! :)

★ Rimmel London Lipstick 090 Foxy

. This is quite an old lipstick, but it was a gift and on my colour skin tone it looks like a clear gloss. LOVE IT. Rimmel Lipsticks are really good. x

★FRIZZ - EASE Dream Curls, Curl Perfecter


. This is very good for if you have naturally curly/wavy frizzy hair this makes it all go away. I use it when I washed my hair. x

★ Victoria Secret Amber Romance body spray

. This smells almost like sugar I love it so much and it has a really strong smell :) x

★ Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion

. This is the best body lotion I have ever used. My legs get dry very easily but if I put this on in the morning it will stay soft and smooth until the night. REALLY REALLY GOOD :) xx.

That’s all my Favourites and I hoped you enjoyed :)
( sorry if the pictures are not that good I am trying to fix that )

JAZZMIN ★ :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment