Sunday 4 July 2010

Summer Holiday Haul PT1 :

★ HHHEEELLLLOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE !! :)

★ As you can see this is another haul post and I didn't expect to get this stuff but mostly all of it is for my Summer Holiday. I am going to Spain !!! I'm so excited but my next post might be an outfit type thing .... still not sure.


★ Mostly all of the thing i bought are form Primark. So yeah. The Silver Chain in the picture is a long silver flower with jems in the middle. Its really pretty just to add something to an outfit.( £2.50 ) The Black glitter bangles are so so so nice i picked up one but it looks to small. ( I like o wear allot of bangles, or just one big one ) so yeah I ended up buying TWO of the same set which is Ten bangles in one set, so twenty bangles YAY !! ( The one set is £1.50 )


★ This is not a necklace that I bought, I kinda put it together myself. My Friend gave me a plain gold chain and ages ago my mum bought me this pink rose ring. So i put the ring on the necklace, just to not make it so plain.


★ These are just some plain denim shorts I picked up for me to wear in the holiday, even though I was looking for a skirt. But in the summer i just have a thing for shots. And they were reduced to £4.00 :O How GOOD is that :O.


★ These are just some plain straight jeans to cut down and wear as 3/4 length jeans. And they are so loose yet still fitted. :O. And these were also £4.00 :O


★ This swimming costume is from Mataland and the top clips at the back, with a string around the neck. Its really bright and colourful which i love :) The bottoms didn't come with it I bought the separate to match with any top. :) I cant remember how much they both cost but together they both would come under about £10.00

★ So that's it PT 2 will be either me wearing the two dress/tops. Or me wearing them and showing a day and night look. Still not sure yet. But keep reading :)

Jazzy ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment